Year 8 Open Evening
/ Categories: News, Events
Wednesday 24th November
For Parents/Carers of students in Year 8
Re: Year 8 Open Evening
We are holding an Open Evening for Year 8 Parents/Carers/Students on Wednesday 24th November from 5pm-7pm, however please arrive no later than 6.30pm.This is in recognition of the fact that Year 8 families have yet to have the opportunity to visit the school. Tea and coffee will be available.
The evening will provide an opportunity for you to:
- Speak with some senior staff
- See students work in Maths and English
- Visit our Inclusion department
- Find out more about intervention/catch-up work
- Solve any issues you might have with communication (ICT) between home and school.
Please indicate you will be attending by confirming on Operoo.
Raising Standards Leader for Year 8