We are incredibly proud to deliver an Education with Character; an education which challenges, inspires and excites our students, and prepares them for the ups and downs of life.
Extra-curricular involvement is an essential part of a well-rounded education and it is vital that our students demonstrate their wider interests and desire to help others. Demonstrating involvement in these activities can hugely increase your child's chances of getting a place at university or getting the job of their choice. Evidence of their involvement can be included in Personal Statements and CVs when applying for jobs.
Shoreham Academy Experience Pledges
1) Regularly attend an after Academy activity
2) Represent the Academy at a sporting, cultural or academic event
3) Take part in an outdoor adventurous activity
4) Attend a national sporting or cultural event, or a performance at a major venue
5) Take part in a major Academy production or event
6) Take part in a formal presentation to an audience using ICT/multimedia
7) Lead on a significant event, presentation or activity
8) Be actively involved in an international experience
9) Be actively involved in some form of community, volunteering or fund-raising experience
10) Contribute to environmental sustainability or international development