Bullying is not tolerated at Shoreham Academy
What is bullying?
Where someone is being singled out and tormented. It is frequent, deliberate and repetitive over a period of time. It can be verbal, physical or cyber.
What we tell our students about bullying:
- Everyone has a right to be safe and feel safe
- No one needs to 'put up' with being bullied
- It is not your fault if you are bullied
- Ask for help!
- Never give up - if the bullying does not stop, continue to get help and support
What can you do if you feel you are being bullied or know someone who is?
- Tell your Mentor or Pastoral Manager
- Visit the Shoreham Academy website for details on how to text, email or phone for help at school